Triton Max has been engineered and built to withstand demanding Med-Tech environments and 24/7 usage. With a carbon steel frame, metal-to-metal assembly, and the ability to support up to a 500 lb weight capacity, Triton Max delivers reliable performance day after day.
Triton®Max is the heavyweight champion. with its 14-gauge steel construction, over-sized base, and wider seat, there’s no contest. and based on population statistics, many of your employees may need its superior strength and more generous proportions.
• 23” extra-wide contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• NEW! High performance XL twist-lock flat black footring with 23.5” diameter (on stool heights)
• Supports up to 500 lbs
• 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• TritonMax has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
• All metal construction
• 28” die-cast painted aluminum base
• 14-gauge steel seat pan
• 16-gauge pressed steel inner back plate with a 18-gauge outer shell
• Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• High resiliency flame-retardant 3.25” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish