- 2020 INTERIOR DESIGN HiP Awards Honoree in Workplace Task Seating
- 2020 Product Innovations Merit Award in Furniture/Seating
- 2020 MRL BEST of CFYC Seating- Task
- Task, executive, and conference seating
- Pivot-back technology enables torso rotation and side to side movement
- Tapered back frees shoulders and arms
- Easily move and change postures to interact with technology
- Mesh or upholstered back options
- Height-adjustable lumbar, seat slider, and 6-way adjustable arms standard
- Warranted to 300 lbs
SEAT WIDTH: 19.0"
SEAT DEPTH: 16.5-19.0"
SEAT HEIGHT: 16.5-21.0"
BACK WIDTH: 18.5"
BACK HEIGHT: 25.0"
COM: 2.2 YD
COL: 32.0 SQ FT
WEIGHT: 50.0 LB
9to5 Seating products are manufactured with meticulous attention to detail to achieve a level of quality that is free from defects in material and workmanship. In an effort to stand behind this philosophy, 9to5 Seating warrants to the original purchaser of the product and from the original date of sale, the following:
For all series except @NCE, Logic Plus, and chairs that include the Heavy Duty (HD) option in the Aria, Logic, Strata and Theory series, Lifetime Warranty to the original end-user; the company will repair or replace, at its option, factory-defective structural and mechanical parts with a comparable product, without charge. This warranty is for single-shift, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard eight-hour workday, five days a week. Weight limitations vary by product.
Upholstery fabric, mesh, and foam are warranted against wear through and deterioration during normal usage for a period of five (5) years. However, the company does not warrant leather against routine scratching and scuffing, as all leather is subject to minor blemishes during use. COM and COL are not warranted. Due to natural variations in material, furniture containing leather is sold subject to normal variations and/or irregularities of color, texture, and grain.