Sierra 8500 Series 85250 by RFM Seating
Ratchet back with heavy-duty, multifunction infinite tilt lock 50 control; long, easy-access cylinder paddle.
Settle into this luxurious Big & Tall chair and you’ll discover a ﬁt that combines comfort with handsome aesthetics. The optional air lumbar and leather headrest provide the ultimate back and neck support and give a personalized sit for all body types. With its handsome detailed stitching and air mesh upholstered outback, the Sierra says ergonomic ﬁt with corner ofﬁce style
***RFM chairs are manufactured once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 5 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision. A 20% material fee applies if the order is canceled after 48 hours of placing an order.
- Back options include Medium, Managers, and Executive High Back.
- Luxurious comfort accommodates to 500 lbs.
- Custom body ﬁt with ratchet back standard and air lumbar optional.
- Three seat size options are available.
- Two control options include 06-balance Syncro, 26 simple rocking/swivel tilt/lock.
- Black adjustable leather headrest standard with Executive High Back model.
- Conference arms are available.
- Other colors are available HERE. Contact us for more information
- seat width 26”
- seat depth 21”
- back width 24 ¼”
- back height 25 ½”
RFM PRODUCT WARRANTY
RFM Seating products are engineered to provide many years of use under normal conditions when cared for properly. Normal conditions are defined as an office environment during a single shift consisting of 8-hour days, 5 days a week for a user weighing 300 pounds or less. Products manufactured by RFM carry the following limited lifetime warranties to the original purchaser:
SEAT AND BACK FABRIC IS COVERED FOR FIVE YEARS AND NOT WARRANTED OR MULTI-SHIFT OPERATIONS
All ergonomic, task & conference chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 12 years on all other parts.
All Multi-Shift and Nurse’s Station:
7-year warranty on all parts.
All Big and Tall chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 7 years on all other parts.
All guest and lobby chairs:
Lifetime warranty on all steel and wood frames,5 years on all other components.
5 years on all components.
To make claim under this warranty, the claim must be processed through the original dealer of purchase. The dealer will inspect for warranty qualifications and may obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number from RFM. RFM shall provide, at our option, parts, replacements, or monetary adjustments. Labor is not covered under warranty. The warranties indicated above are the only warranties made by RFM and no other warranties expressed or implied are given on products manufactured by RFM.
The return of products will NOT be accepted without an RMA number issued by RFM Customer Service. All returned products must be protected to prevent damage in transit and shipped pre-paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product, which has been repaired or altered by the customer.
- Any variation in color, grain, or texture of wood, leather, or fabric.
- Any incidental damage resulting from the neglect or inability to use RFM products properly with regular maintenance.
- Any normal wear and tear. The warranty is a protection from defects only.
- Warranties are NOT transferable.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.