Rainier R Series R6 by RFM Seating
Think this is your ordinary task chair? Think again. Introducing the Rainier, a value task chair featuring medium and managers high back options with a multi-function control, ratchet back, and extra lumbar support for an ergonomic ﬁt. You get all of these features standards, along with RFM’s quality and renowned customer service all at a price point that is sure to please.
- Available in Medium or High back options.
- Multi-function control.
- Ratchet back is standard.
- Seat slider available.
- Ships in 48 hours or less with QuickShip fabrics.
- Special thoracic support is standard.
- Vertical and horizontal adjustable “T” arm with button and standard 80 pad.
- seat width 20 ½”
- seat depth 18 ½ “
- back width 17 ½”
- back height 20 ½”
RFM PRODUCT WARRANTY
RFM Seating products are engineered to provide many years of use under normal conditions when cared for properly. Normal conditions are defined as an office environment during a single shift consisting of 8-hour days, 5 days a week for a user weighing 300 pounds or less. Products manufactured by RFM carry the following limited lifetime warranties to the original purchaser:
SEAT AND BACK FABRIC IS COVERED FOR FIVE YEARS AND NOT WARRANTED OR MULTI-SHIFT OPERATIONS
All ergonomic, task & conference chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 12 years on all other parts.
All Multi-Shift and Nurse’s Station:
7-year warranty on all parts.
All Big and Tall chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 7 years on all other parts.
All guest and lobby chairs:
Lifetime warranty on all steel and wood frames,5 years on all other components.
5 years on all components.
To make claim under this warranty, the claim must be processed through the original dealer of purchase. The dealer will inspect for warranty qualifications and may obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number from RFM. RFM shall provide, at our option, parts, replacements, or monetary adjustments. Labor is not covered under warranty. The warranties indicated above are the only warranties made by RFM and no other warranties expressed or implied are given on products manufactured by RFM.
The return of products will NOT be accepted without an RMA number issued by RFM Customer Service. All returned products must be protected to prevent damage in transit and shipped pre-paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product, which has been repaired or altered by the customer.
- Any variation in color, grain, or texture of wood, leather, or fabric.
- Any incidental damage resulting from the neglect or inability to use RFM products properly with regular maintenance.
- Any normal wear and tear. The warranty is a protection from defects only.
- Warranties are NOT transferable.