Metro 2000 Series 20050 by RFM Seating
Ratchet back with heavy-duty, multifunction infinite tilt lock 50 control; longer, easy-access cylinder paddle
Settle into one of our luxurious Big & Tall chairs and you’ll discover a ﬁt that combines comfort with handsome aesthetics. The Sierra features detailed, tailored stitching and an air mesh outback. Sierra’s optional air lumbar and leather headrest, provide optimum back and neck support. The Metro’s rugged good looks are complemented by solid construction and ﬁrst class materials with precisely engineered ergonomic mechanisms. Both the Sierra and Metro say ergonomic ﬁt with corner ofﬁce style.
***RFM chairs are manufactured once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 8 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision. In the world of chairs, RFMs are like a Lamborgini or Ferrari. The waiting time may be longer than other chairs, but we guarantee that they are the most comfortable chairs or we get your money back.
- 03A Loop arm with vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Back options include Medium, Managers, and Executive High Back
- Both series comfortably accommodate 500 lbs.
- Both series come with a fully upholstered outback with the Sierra featuring black air mesh outback.
- Two control options include 06-balance Syncro, 26 simple rocking/swivel tilt/lock.
- The Sierra features a custom body ﬁt with ratchet back standard and air lumbar optional
- Black adjustable leather head-rest standard with Sierra Executive High Back model.
- The Sierra offers conference arms and three-seat sizes as options.
- seat width 26”
- seat depth 22”
- back width 20”
- back height 24”`
RFM PRODUCT WARRANTY
RFM Seating products are engineered to provide many years of use under normal conditions when cared for properly. Normal conditions are defined as an office environment during a single shift consisting of 8-hour days, 5 days a week for a user weighing 300 pounds or less. Products manufactured by RFM carry the following limited lifetime warranties to the original purchaser:
SEAT AND BACK FABRIC IS COVERED FOR FIVE YEARS AND NOT WARRANTED OR MULTI-SHIFT OPERATIONS
All ergonomic, task & conference chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 12 years on all other parts.
All Multi-Shift and Nurse’s Station:
7-year warranty on all parts.
All Big and Tall chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 7 years on all other parts.
All guest and lobby chairs:
Lifetime warranty on all steel and wood frames,5 years on all other components.
5 years on all components.
To make claim under this warranty, the claim must be processed through the original dealer of purchase. The dealer will inspect for warranty qualifications and may obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number from RFM. RFM shall provide, at our option, parts, replacements, or monetary adjustments. Labor is not covered under warranty. The warranties indicated above are the only warranties made by RFM and no other warranties expressed or implied are given on products manufactured by RFM.
The return of products will NOT be accepted without an RMA number issued by RFM Customer Service. All returned products must be protected to prevent damage in transit and shipped pre-paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product, which has been repaired or altered by the customer.
- Any variation in color, grain, or texture of wood, leather, or fabric.
- Any incidental damage resulting from the neglect or inability to use RFM products properly with regular maintenance.
- Any normal wear and tear. The warranty is a protection from defects only.
- Warranties are NOT transferable.