FEATURES AND BENEFITS
***RFM chairs are manufactured once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 5 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision. A 20% material fee applies if the order is canceled after 48 hours of placing an order.
- Tri-action 03-control
- Back design promotes “Shoulders Back” posture, which reduces stress
- Thoracic support is achieved through a narrow upper back shell and special thoracic ridge support foam
- Unique design reduces elbow interference with the chair back providing greater freedom of motion
- Adjustable foot ring or footing base
- 300 lb. weight limit
- Meets CAL 117-2013
- Standard seat height approx. the range for the model pictured: is 25” to 32”
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.