Compact Back J2407 by ErgoGenesis
The J2407 is a petite high back task chair that provides a slightly contoured seat and comfortable high back with an interchangeable set pan that stimulates correct ergonomic posture. This ergonomic chair is ideal for the busy exec that desires a balance between luxury and functionality.
Purchase this ergonomic seat if you would like to enhance daily efficiency.
- The compact back is 3″ narrower in width and 2″ shorter than the standard high back
- #7 offers moderate contouring that accommodates the largest percentile of workers
- 10 ergonomic adjustments allow the user to control their own comfort level
- The J-style mechanism provides a smooth rocking motion or can be stationary
All BodyBilt Petite Executive chairs provide exceptional comfort with upper and low back support. 10-Point Posture Control adjustability puts at your command the tools to address and alleviate stressful aches and pains so often escalated by inferior chairs. The moderately contoured seat on this model is our most popular design. The soft, contoured neckroll adds head and neck support in the more reclined posture. With passive weight distribution via surface contact, this model encourages proper-seated posture and cushions the high-pressure points that lead to discomfort on flat seat designs. For special needs, an array of optional features is offered to address almost every seated task in the office. The J style mechanism rocks from a center-pivot point under the seat, and allows for the backrest depth adjustment feature (not found on the K-style mechanism).
Ergogenesis Custom Office Chairs by Body Bilt
- Petite High-Back (20” long x 20” wide)
- Fully upholstered back shell
- E-style adjustment mechanism (seat pivots from the front of mechanism)
- Seat depth adjuster (seat slider) (2.5” range)
- Backrest angle adjustment (15° range)
- Backrest height adjustment (3.5” range)
- Black, non-upholstered arm pads (soft, 4.5” wide)
- Armrest height adjustment (4.5” range)
- Armrest angle adjustment (360° range)
- Armrest width adjustment (2” range)
- Armpad width adjustment (2” range)
- Armpad angle adjustment (30° range)
- #7 Seat (19” depth x 21” width)
- Seat height adjustment (3.5” range*)
- Seat tilt adjustment (16° range)
- Tilt adjustment lever
- Tilt tension control
- 360° Swivel
- Black 26” five-star base
- Hard floor casters (C2M)
WARRANTY FOR BODYBILT SEATING
“Built to Last” Limited Lifetime Warranty
BodyBilt seating is built to last. Our Limited Lifetime Warranty ensures you a lasting experience of healthy and comfortable seating. Excepting normal wear and tear and any labor expense, the following warranty periods apply to original purchasers of BodyBilt seating.
SS - Standard Seating, Single Shift
INT - Intensive Use/24|7
BT - Big & Tall
SL - Sola LT
|COMPONENT||LIFETIME||12 YEARS||7 YEARS||5 YEARS||3 YEARS|
|Plastic Back & Seat Structure||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Steel Backrest Post||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Air Lumbar||SS, INT, BT|
|Armrest Assemblies||SS||INT, BT||SL|
|Arm Pad||SS||SL||INT, BT|
|Steel Mechanism||SS||INT, BT||SL||INT, BT|
|Clutch Plates & Torsion Plates||SS||INT, BT||SL|
|Welds||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Back Height Adjuster||SS, INT, BT|
|Mechanism Paddles||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Pneumatic Cylinder||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|5-Star Base||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Casters & Glides||SS, INT, BT||SL|
|Fabric, Foam||SS||INT, BT, SL|
*Single Shift means a five-day workweek, eight hours per day.
OTHER IMPORTANT WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Improper Maintenance as outlined in the BodyBilt Owner’s Manual or alterations of any kind to the product will void this warranty completely.
- No warranties extend beyond the face of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty is valid to the original purchaser only for as long as the purchaser owns and uses this product. Subsequent purchasers are not covered by this warranty. ErgoGenesis will not be responsible for damage due to services, maintenance, modifications, or tampering by anyone other than an ErgoGenesis representative or approved dealer. The Standard Warranty is
- based upon single 8-hour shift use only. This warranty is void if the customer modifies the product if attachments are made to the
- product, or if the product is not installed or used in accordance with ErgoGenesis installation and guidelines.
- In-field service work may incur a $75 hourly charge.
- For Warranty issues, please call 800-364-5299 Option 3 or email Warranty@BodyBilt.com
- For standard use, ErgoGenesis warrants to the original purchaser from the original date of purchase, that its BodyBilt products (as listed and described below) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- ErgoGenesis will repair or replace, at its option, to the original purchaser only, any defects in products, parts, or components resultant from normal single shift use as listed and described below (labor is not necessarily included).
- ErgoGenesis will not elect replacement unless repair is not commercially practical.
- Normal wear or abuse of products, parts, fabrics, and components are not covered.
- Warranty does not cover or provide for: Color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of the chair material/fabric; modifications or attachments to the product not approved by ErgoGenesis; products not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings; products used for rental purposes; damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms; periodic lubrication of the chair mechanism.
- Most items can be replaced in the field, either by the customer, dealer or by a trained ErgoGenesis representative. In some instances, however, the entire chair will need to be shipped back to the factory and the work will be performed at the factory.
- Please include the serial number of your chair or have it in hand when you call. The Customer Service representative will be able to order replacement parts and/or issue a Return Authorization (RA) number for items to be shipped back to the factory. No return items will be accepted for warranty work without an RA number issued through Customer Service.
- ErgoGenesis’s obligation under this warranty for Intensive Use 24|7 Seating is limited to replacing or repairing any product or part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from the purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico. This warranty is based on normal installation and use of the product in a 24-hour environment.
- This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
- Any defects due to improper installation
- Products that have been subjected to improper use
- Products that have been subjected to improper conditions
- Modifications to the product
- Normal wear and tear
- COM or third party materials applied to the products
- Any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with, or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of ErgoGenesis.
- Chairs manufactured prior to April 1, 2019