Primacare HT GC3642 Two Seater, Open Arms by Global
Grade 2 Vinyl - Country (RL16)
Primacare HT is the "steel frame" version of the highly successful Primacare seating series.
Primacare HT delivers the superior strength required in high traffic (HT) environments and visually coordinates with the original Primacare wood series to provide a comprehensive ‘one spec’ solution.
Infection control and housekeeping practices have been respected throughout the design, detailing, and construction, making Primacare HT the number one choice for healthcare professionals, caregivers, and specifiers.
Primacare and Primacare HT is the largest, fully integrated seating solution for acute care and elder care applications, and the "perfect solution" for clinics, emergency, waiting, treatment areas, patient rooms, dining rooms, and lounges.
- High back, Medium back, and Low back models are offered.
- A contoured back with built-in lumbar support provides comfort and support.
- Easy grip forward extending arm caps.
- Arm caps are securely fastened with metal-to-metal connectors for easy field replacement.
- 3.5" High-Density Ultracell Biofoam cushion.
- Waterfall seat edge reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- Waterfall clean out between the seat and back.
- Metal seat pan with no catch points to facilitate drainage and ventilation.
- Rectangular steel frame throughout.
- Die-cast connectors and metal-to-metal fastening for strength and durability. (Patent Pending)
- Durable nonmarking glides.
- Active weight capacity on Standard models is up to 350lbs., on Bariatric models is up to 500lbs.
- Available in an extensive range of GLOBALcare Crypton and Vinyl upholstery fabrics.
- Frame finishes: Tungsten (TUN), Toast (TOA), Platinum (PLT), and Black (BLK).
- Self Skinned Urethane Arm finishes Toast (TOA), Platinum (PLT), and Black (BLK).
- Open Arms.
- Closed Arms with fully upholstered side panels.
- Self-Skinned Urethane (SSU) armcaps in several colors.
- Solid Wood Armcap in a range of finishes.
- Metal-to-metal connections provide superior strength and long life.
- Metal mesh seat pan for drainage in the event of patient incontinence.
- Removable back/seat cushion/upholstery for ease of cleaning or replacement.