Aubra delivers comfort and durability in the most demanding environments.
- The simple design and durability of Aubra make it a perfect solution for demanding environments. The tubular all-steel frame can be weighted and fitted with tamper-proof fasteners for increased security in mental health or correctional facilities.
- Aubra offers an impressive level of comfort in a wide range of models including private patient room chairs, public multi-seating solutions (350lbs per seat), bariatric models (750lbs per seat), and complimentary tables.
- An Angled seat cushion is standard.
- An optional flat seat cushion is available.
- Unobstructed clean-out design for easier housekeeping and infection control cleaning efforts.
- Seat and back cushions can be easily replaced in the field.
- An optional seam stitching seal is available to prevent fluid penetration.
- Weight Height Options. Choose between 18" seat height or 20" seat height.
- Frame Colors. Tungsten (TUN) is shown. Also available in Platinum (PLT) or Toast (TOA).
- Dimensions: 47.75"w x 27.5"d x 35"h
- Seat Height: 18"H
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.