Explorer1PC Office Chair by ERA
Everything in an office chair The Explorer is designed to provide exceptional comfort over extend periods of sitting time. The thick padded cushions, built in padded headrest, 4 way adjustable lumbar support and flip up arms for easy entry/exit. Relieve your aches and pains when working long hours!
offers a 500 lbs weight capacity. The Explorer big chair like all ERA office chairs, is designed to provide exceptional comfort over extend periods: 8, 10, 12 hours and more. Thick, built in padded headrest. Seat cushions slides in/out to support all leg lengths. 4 Way adjustable lumbar relieves back pain, arms flip up for easy entry/exit. Steel spring suspension. Thick foam. The Explorer big office chair is entirely handcrafted in the USA. A magnificent chair you'll be proud to own and with it's steel frame it's built to last a lifetime.
- All steel frame with lifetime warranty
- Floating spring suspension
- 4 way adjustable lumbar support adjusts up/down--in/out
- Sliding seat cushion adjusts to individual leg lengths
- Built-in thickly padded headrest
- Flip up arms for easy entry/exit
- Extra wide 28" aluminum base in chrome or black
- Optional all steel 30 inch base
- Heavy duty all steel dual wheel casters
- Heavy duty mechanism with rocker reclining seat back
- Height and tension adjustments
- Premium grade hr foam
- Optional task arms with height and width adjustments
- Overall height 44-47"
- Back height (from seat) 28"
- Seat height (from floor) 19.5-22.5"
- Arm height (from t.o.s.) 7"
- Overall width 25.5"
- Seat width 22"
- Seat depth 19"-21.5"
- Overall depth 24"
- Weight 81 lbs.
- Cubic ft. 19.8
- Freight class 125
- Tests ansi/bifma/ca117
ERA PRODUCTS LIMITED WARRANTY
ERA PRODUCTS INC. warrants its chairs to be free from material defects and workmanship, to the original purchaser acquiring the ERA products chair. ERA Products stands behind its chairs and will repair or replace any unaltered chair frame and/or pneumatic lift, which based upon ERA Products' examination, proves to be defective. To view limitations, please download the Adobe Acrobat PDF for full warranty information.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.