- Traditional stacking chairs save space, but most lack extended sitting comfort and proper back support. Cinto’s innovative design boasts ergonomic features to dramatically improve the sitting experience over other stackable seating solutions.
- TRADITIONAL STACKING CHAIR: Inflexible Backrest
- Usability studies prove poor back support and insufficient backrest flexibility are associated with many stacking chairs.
- CINTO: Floating Backrest
- Cinto’s backrest is attached to the chair frame via a flexible belt, allowing the backrest to bend and adjust with the sitter.
- TRADITIONAL STACKING CHAIR: Insufficient Lumbar Support
- Traditional designs fail to provide sufficient lumbar support necessary for comfortable long-term sitting.
- CINTO: Virtual Pivot Point
- The flexibility of Cinto’s backrest creates a virtual pivot point that provides automatic and ideal lumbar support for nearly every user.
- TRADITIONAL STACKING CHAIR: Seated Positions Create Stress
- Pressure mapping studies show that the area around the sitting bones experiences a great deal of contact stress when seated on typical molded plastic seats.
- CINTO: Stress-Relief Cross-Slits
- A pattern of stress-relief cross-slits on Cinto’s seat pan flex independently under the sitting bones to provide even weight distribution and reduce pressure points.
- Seat Pan, Backrest: Injection-molded polypropylene
- Arm Pads: Polyethylene
- Frame: Steel tube
- Belt: Elastomer
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Armless Chair: 12 lbs.
- Fixed-Arm Chair: 13 lbs.
5 year warranty on Fabric/Cushions. Lifetime warranty on all other parts. This warranty is applicable to the initial purchaser only and is non-transferable. Humanscale warrants that, at the time of customers acceptance, the product will be in good working order and will be free from defects in material and workmanship and does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper installation or operation. In the event a product is defective, Humanscale, at its option, will either repair or replace the defective product. Warranty does not cover damage caused by transportation or carrier of the product. Warranty is based upon a single 8-hour shift usage.