Boss Guest Chrome Frame Chair B9530-4 (4 Pack)
- Beautifully upholstered with Black Vinyl.
- Mid-Back styling with lumbar support and contoured back.
- Single piece construction with solid plywood structural frame.
- Padded foam on seat and back for added comfort.
- Sturdy tubular steel frame.
- Upholstered Vinyl armrests.
- Assembles quickly.
- Available only in packages of four chairs per carton.
- Product price above is set of 4 (4 per Pack)
** This is an over sized carton and must ship LTL. If you need less than 8 chairs, please call (888) 511-3375 and we may be able to ship less than 8 depending on the actual freight cost to your zip code **
- Arm Height: 27"H
- Seat Size: 19.5"W x 19"D.
- Seat height: 17.5".
- Overall Size: 22"W x 23.5"D x 36"H.
- Unable to ship by Fed Ex or UPS.
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
Norstar Office Products wants you to be happy with their products. Chairs are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for six years from the original date of retail purchase with the following exceptions: Upholstery materials, foam, gas cylinders, wood components, control mechanisms, and electrical components. Upholstery materials and foam are warranted against unusual wear or deterioration and gas cylinders, wood components, and controls against structural failure or unusual wear for eighteen months. All electrical components have a 90-day warranty period. The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at Norstar Office Products’ option, of defective parts ad components.
The warranty of this product is null and void if the product is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse, modification, accident, or if the customer does not perform necessary maintenance. The warranty is only rated for the original purchaser of the product. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by person weighing 250 pounds or less. Model B205 is limited to 150 pounds, B990and B999 are limited to 350 pounds, and B670 is limited to 300 pounds. Should any products be found to be defective under normal single shift usage, that component will be replaced free of charge. The dealer will handle this matter. The manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience, or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect.