- Contemporary ergonomic mesh back designed to provide exceptional back support and to prevent body heat and moisture build up.
- Ratchet back with active lumbar support.
- Height and width adjustable arms.
- 3 paddle multi-function tilting mechanism, which allows the seat and back to be independently adjusted and locked in any position.
- Seat tilt lock allows the seat to lock throughout the tilt range.
- Adjustable tilt tension control.
- Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment.
- 27" nylon base.
- Hooded double wheel casters.
- Arm Height: 25.5”-31.5”H
- Seat Size: 20”W X 19”D
- Seat Height: 18.5”-21.5”H
- Overall Size: 27”W X 27”D X 37.5”-40.5”H
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
Norstar Office Products Six Year Limited Warranty.
Norstar Office Products wants you to be happy with their products. Chairs are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for six years from the original date of retail purchase with the following exceptions: Upholstery materials, foam, gas cylinders, wood components, control mechanisms, and electrical components. Upholstery materials and foam are warranted against unusual wear or deterioration and gas cylinders, wood components, and controls against structural failure or unusual wear for eighteen months. All electrical components have a 90-day warranty period. The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at Norstar Office Products’ option, of defective parts ad components.
The warranty of this product is null and void if the product is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse, modification, accident, or if the customer does not perform necessary maintenance. The warranty is only rated for the original purchaser of the product. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by person weighing 250 pounds or less. Model B205 is limited to 150 pounds, B990and B999 are limited to 350 pounds, and B670 is limited to 300 pounds. Should any products be found to be defective under normal single shift usage, that component will be replaced free of charge. The dealer will handle this matter. The manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience, or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect.