Boss Kneeling Stool B248
This kneeling stool by Boss has an adjustable height knee platform upholstered in black fabric. Matching black upholstery on the seat with touches of black finish off this great alternative to task seating.
- Kneeling stool offers excellent ergonomic support and ease of use.
- Adjustable knee height allows for multiple users.
- Our design eases the hips forward and encourages an upright posture by aligning the back, shoulders and neck to relieve strain on lumbar muscles.
- Black fabric seat and knee platform provides comfort for long periods of time.
- Optional loop armrests.
- Large 27" nylon base for greater stability.
- Hooded double wheel casters.
- Available with black frame and black fabric.
- Seat Size: 16.5" W x 13" D
- Seat Height: 20"-25"
- Overall Size: 19.5" W x 26" D x 20" - 25" H
Norstar Office Products Six Year Limited Warranty.
Norstar Office Products wants you to be happy with their products. Chairs are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for six years from the original date of retail purchase with the following exceptions: Upholstery materials, foam, gas cylinders, wood components, control mechanisms, and electrical components. Upholstery materials and foam are warranted against unusual wear or deterioration and gas cylinders, wood components, and controls against structural failure or unusual wear for eighteen months. All electrical components have a 90-day warranty period. The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at Norstar Office Products’ option, of defective parts ad components.
The warranty of this product is null and void if the product is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse, modification, accident, or if the customer does not perform necessary maintenance. The warranty is only rated for the original purchaser of the product. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by person weighing 250 pounds or less. Model B205 is limited to 150 pounds, B990and B999 are limited to 350 pounds, and B670 is limited to 300 pounds. Should any products be found to be defective under normal single shift usage, that component will be replaced free of charge. The dealer will handle this matter. The manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience, or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect.