Boss Stackable Chair B1500CS (4 PACK) This banquet stacking chair from Boss Office Products gives you the space saving convenience. It's thick foam padded seat ensures comfort when you use it. It comes upholstered in Black Caresoft Vinyl.
* The Boss B1500 Stack Chairs ship in an oversized package. Please call (888) 511-3375 or e-mail our office for an additional discount on these chairs. For large quantities or shipping to a Loading Dock we can offer a discount based on our freight savings *
- Black powder-coated steel frame with welded reinforcement bars for additional support.
- Stackable for space-saving storage.
- Upholstered in Black Caresoft Vinyl.
- Thick foam padded seat and backrest cushions
- Six year limited warranty from Boss
- Ships fully assembled in cartons of 4 per pack.
- 2" high density foam seat.
- Seat size: 15.5"w x 14.5"d
- Seat Height: 18"H
- Overall size: 21"w x 23"d x 33.5"h
Six Year Limited Warranty. Norstar Office Products wants you to be happy with their products. Chairs are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for six years from the original date of retail purchase with the following exceptions: Upholstery materials, foam, gas cylinders, wood components, control mechanisms, and electrical components. Upholstery materials and foam are warranted against unusual wear or deterioration and gas cylinders, wood components, and controls against structural failure or unusual wear for eighteen months. All electrical components have a 90-day warranty period. The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at Norstar Office Products’ option, of defective parts ad components.
The warranty of this product is null and void if the product is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse, modification, accident, or if the customer does not perform necessary maintenance. The warranty is only rated for the original purchaser of the product. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by person weighing 250 pounds or less. Model B205 is limited to 150 pounds, B990and B999 are limited to 350 pounds, and B670 is limited to 300 pounds. Should any products be found to be defective under normal single shift usage, that component will be replaced free of charge. The dealer will handle this matter. The manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience, or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect.