Verte 2200 Series 22105 by RFM Seating
Imagine settling into a chair that molds itself to your spine’s unique shape. Inspired by the human vertebrae, the Verte combines ergonomics, form, and function to produce the ultimate in seating posture and comfort. A decade in the making, the Verte was created by a team of engineers, designers, and ergonomists, and is truly one of a kind. Sit in it once, and you’ll never settle for anything less.
***RFM chairs are manufactured once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 5 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision. A 20% material fee applies if the order is canceled after 48 hours of placing an order.
Black Dillon - Fabric B
- Available in Task, Conference, and Executive options.
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- The patented back is built with 11 torsion spring-loaded joints that take an exact spine impression which can be locked in place at the touch of a lever.
- Verte Task features black ribs, a nylon base, and a multi-function control.
- Verte Conference features loop arms, a Syncro
- control, a nylon base, and a black conference
- rib pattern.
- Verte Executive model features a headrest, brushed aluminum & black rib options.
- Black leather is standard; all models are available in fabrics by request.
VERTE MODEL #:22105- EXEC. BLCK BK W/05 CONT
FABRIC GRADE:GRADE B DILLON T/C BLACK
ARM BRACKETS:0023 FOR. TILT ARM W/IN-OUT -
ARM ACCESSORIES:17 BRACKET
ARM PADS:10 NEW STANDARD PAD
SEAT COMMENT:CUST ARM HOLE BORING PATT
SEAT ACCESSORIES:33 ST SLDR (06/50/09 CONT)
CONTROL:05 T3001 EURO 4PDL MF
BACK BAR:0037BB 124 DEG TASK BACK BAR
BACK ACCESSORIES:HR VERTE' HEADREST OPTION
EXTRA BACK FOAM OPTIONS:MS MED. SPRING OPTION
CAN COVER:3-PIECE SHORT CAN COVER
BASE:27 - 27" EXECUTIVE -STANDARD
CASTERS:55MM STD CAST
BOX:VERTE' SEAT AND BACK BOX-2BOX
23 Arm Adjustment
Video by Chair Expert: @sitbetterofficechair
Visit his YouTube Channel for more chair information.
- seat width 21 ½”
- seat depth 20”
- back width 20”
- back height 23”
RFM PRODUCT WARRANTY
RFM Seating products are engineered to provide many years of use under normal conditions when cared for properly. Normal conditions are defined as an office environment during a single shift consisting of 8-hour days, 5 days a week for a user weighing 300 pounds or less. Products manufactured by RFM carry the following limited lifetime warranties to the original purchaser:
SEAT AND BACK FABRIC IS COVERED FOR FIVE YEARS AND NOT WARRANTED OR MULTI-SHIFT OPERATIONS
All ergonomic, task & conference chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 12 years on all other parts.
All Multi-Shift and Nurse’s Station:
7-year warranty on all parts.
All Big and Tall chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 7 years on all other parts.
All guest and lobby chairs:
Lifetime warranty on all steel and wood frames,5 years on all other components.
5 years on all components.
To make claim under this warranty, the claim must be processed through the original dealer of purchase. The dealer will inspect for warranty qualifications and may obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number from RFM. RFM shall provide, at our option, parts, replacements, or monetary adjustments. Labor is not covered under warranty. The warranties indicated above are the only warranties made by RFM and no other warranties expressed or implied are given on products manufactured by RFM.
The return of products will NOT be accepted without an RMA number issued by RFM Customer Service. All returned products must be protected to prevent damage in transit and shipped pre-paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product, which has been repaired or altered by the customer.
- Any variation in color, grain, or texture of wood, leather, or fabric.
- Any incidental damage resulting from the neglect or inability to use RFM products properly with regular maintenance.
- Any normal wear and tear. The warranty is a protection from defects only.
- Warranties are NOT transferable.
***We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers, and others provide what you see here, like titles, product descriptions, images, warranties, and everything related to the product are provided by suppliers. Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the product page, including the product description and country of origin. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using the product. All products are delivered directly from the manufacturer's warehouses or factories. For additional information about a product, contact the manufacturer or us via our live chat.