Stools 8500 Series R1-33-B by RFM Seating
RFM features a selection of ergonomic stools for people who need or want an extended seat height. These stools employ ergonomic design and are engineered to evenly distribute weight and minimize pressure points. You are able to choose from three cylinder heights and most provide a height-adjustable foot ring. RFM stools adjust to work in any setting and are equal to the task.
***RFM chairs are manufactured once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 8 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision. In the world of chairs, RFMs are like a Lamborgini or Ferrari. The waiting time may be longer than other chairs, but we guarantee that they are the most comfortable chairs or we get your money back.
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300 lbs. (except 250 lbs. on the Model 5951)
- Most models are standard with a height-adjustable foot ring.
- Available in three sized cylinders (175mm, 200mm & 270mm) for different counter heights.
- Fully upholstered outback (except for Model 5951).
- Ratchet back and air lumbar available.
- Ratchet back, tri-action 33-control
- Standard arm is 25A
- seat width 20”
- seat depth 18”
- back width 19”
- back height 17”
RFM PRODUCT WARRANTY
RFM Seating products are engineered to provide many years of use under normal conditions when cared for properly. Normal conditions are defined as an office environment during a single shift consisting of 8-hour days, 5 days a week for a user weighing 300 pounds or less. Products manufactured by RFM carry the following limited lifetime warranties to the original purchaser:
SEAT AND BACK FABRIC IS COVERED FOR FIVE YEARS AND NOT WARRANTED OR MULTI-SHIFT OPERATIONS
All ergonomic, task & conference chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 12 years on all other parts.
All Multi-Shift and Nurse’s Station:
7-year warranty on all parts.
All Big and Tall chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 7 years on all other parts.
All guest and lobby chairs:
Lifetime warranty on all steel and wood frames,5 years on all other components.
5 years on all components.
To make claim under this warranty, the claim must be processed through the original dealer of purchase. The dealer will inspect for warranty qualifications and may obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number from RFM. RFM shall provide, at our option, parts, replacements, or monetary adjustments. Labor is not covered under warranty. The warranties indicated above are the only warranties made by RFM and no other warranties expressed or implied are given on products manufactured by RFM.
The return of products will NOT be accepted without an RMA number issued by RFM Customer Service. All returned products must be protected to prevent damage in transit and shipped pre-paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product, which has been repaired or altered by the customer.
- Any variation in color, grain, or texture of wood, leather, or fabric.
- Any incidental damage resulting from the neglect or inability to use RFM products properly with regular maintenance.
- Any normal wear and tear. The warranty is a protection from defects only.
- Warranties are NOT transferable.