Evergreen 600 Series 603A-B by RFM Seating
Constructed on a sturdy sled base, the Evergreen provides guest seating of classic simplicity with a ﬁt for all body types up to 500 lbs. Generously sized cushions and extra padding provide continuous back support which reduces stress. With its clean lines, subtle curves, and quality workmanship, the Evergreen is a good ﬁt for everybody.
***RFM chairs are manufactured once the order is placed. Their high-quality parts take 8 weeks to manufacture and assemble with precision. In the world of chairs, RFMs are like a Lamborgini or Ferrari. The waiting time may be longer than other chairs, but we guarantee that they are the most comfortable chairs or we get your money back.
- Constructed with round heavy gauge 1-1/8”
- diameter tubular steel frame with a durable black
- powder coating.
- Available armless or with urethane padded arms.
- The big and Tall option accommodates up to 500 lbs.
- Configured with durable, high-density foam for a comfortable fit.
- Does not stack.
- seat width 21”
- seat depth 21 ¼”
- back width 20 ½”
- back height 15”
RFM PRODUCT WARRANTY
RFM Seating products are engineered to provide many years of use under normal conditions when cared for properly. Normal conditions are defined as an office environment during a single shift consisting of 8-hour days, 5 days a week for a user weighing 300 pounds or less. Products manufactured by RFM carry the following limited lifetime warranties to the original purchaser:
SEAT AND BACK FABRIC IS COVERED FOR FIVE YEARS AND NOT WARRANTED OR MULTI-SHIFT OPERATIONS
All ergonomic, task & conference chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 12 years on all other parts.
All Multi-Shift and Nurse’s Station:
7-year warranty on all parts.
All Big and Tall chairs:
Lifetime warranty on cylinder, 7 years on all other parts.
All guest and lobby chairs:
Lifetime warranty on all steel and wood frames,5 years on all other components.
5 years on all components.
To make claim under this warranty, the claim must be processed through the original dealer of purchase. The dealer will inspect for warranty qualifications and may obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number from RFM. RFM shall provide, at our option, parts, replacements, or monetary adjustments. Labor is not covered under warranty. The warranties indicated above are the only warranties made by RFM and no other warranties expressed or implied are given on products manufactured by RFM.
The return of products will NOT be accepted without an RMA number issued by RFM Customer Service. All returned products must be protected to prevent damage in transit and shipped pre-paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product, which has been repaired or altered by the customer.
- Any variation in color, grain, or texture of wood, leather, or fabric.
- Any incidental damage resulting from the neglect or inability to use RFM products properly with regular maintenance.
- Any normal wear and tear. The warranty is a protection from defects only.
- Warranties are NOT transferable.