This metal counter height stool is ideal for Restaurants, Hotels, Bars, Pool Halls, and in the Home. The lightweight design of the stool makes it easy to move around. Quality constructed metal stool, lightweight for ease of movement.
Metal Stack Stool for kitchen, dining room, bar, patio, pool, restaurant, or game room
Upgrade the seating in your restaurant, eatery, or home with this colorful counter stool with growing popularity. This space-saving stool is stackable making it great for storing.
This stool features a backless, lightweight design that allows easy movement from inside areas to the patio or sidewalk to enjoy nice weather. A cross brace underneath the seat adds extra stability and features plastic caps that prevent the finish from scratching when stacked. The legs have protective floor glides that prevent damage to flooring. This all-weather use stool is great for indoor and outdoor settings. For longevity, care should be taken to protect from long periods of wet weather. The unique design of this backless stool gives it the versatility to be used in multiple spaces.
- Industrial Backless Counter Height Stool for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Stack Quantity: 4-8
- 12" Seat Width with Drain Hole to assist with drying
- Plastic Caps on cross brace protect finish when stacked
- Galvanized Steel Silver Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Footrest promotes a better sitting experience
- Floor Glides to protect floors when used indoors
Metal Gauge Thickness: 19 Gauge
Single Unit Weight: 15.5 lbs
Fixed Width: 16 Inches
Fixed Depth: 16 Inches
Fixed Height: 24 Inches
Fixed Seat Width: 12 Inches
Fixed Seat Depth: 12 Inches
Fixed Seat Height: 24 Inches
Stack Quantity: 4 Count
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.